- Full Metal Alchemist Episode 1-51
- Full Metal Alchemist The God of Shambala
- B’t X first 3 episodes
- The West Wing Season 3 (1st Half)
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- The Colbert Report
- Scott Pilgrim vs the World (3rd time )
- Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist (8th time)
- The King Boxer aka Five Fingers of Death
- The Invention of Lying
Some stuff I did this past two weeks:
- Realized that I ate at something fishy if you include 5 times from Nov 1 – Nov 11 and 7 times if you include the 29th and the 30th.
- Went to RJ’s house and spent most of the time eating Ate Laleng’s (Awesome halo halo) and Exotic(Ate Bayawak, Sawa Baboy Ramo, Pagi, a shell dish I forget which and another not so common meat)
- Finished Happy Days Are Here Again by Steve Neal an excellent account of the 1932 Democratic Convention.
- Ate at Something Fishiy’s Breakfast Buffet with Rain and Jizel saturday evening after watching Unstoppable at Shangrila.
- Ate at Something Fishiy’s Breakfast Buffet with Peire , Ferdie and Erwin. Had like two shakes and unlimited ice tea.
- Forgot to have my Happy Diner card for kamayan stamped.damn.
- Finally did some googling about the batanes trip. Planning stuff can be very fun.
- Laptop fixing overnight with chuckie and vince. Someone’s going to make it rain if we get the correct SSD card installed.
- Wasted the holiday because of Migraine.
- Started reading A biography of Galileo and Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Tom Friedman.
- GLEE::Gwyneth’s Glee guesting was cool. Fuck You should be heard as Forget You. The Singing in the Rain and Umbrella mashup sucked, considering I’ve seen Singing in the Rain about 12 times before my vcd got scratched and find umbrella a nice enough song, the mashup was really bad.
- The Big Bang Theory:: The kiss was 2 seasons in the making. I’m sensing an uptick men kissing on network tv.
- Of the late night tv shows I watch (The Daily Show, Colbert Report, Conan, David Letterman,Jimmy Fallon late night) I love the shows in this order.
- Kat Dennings has more charm that the girl who played Ramona. It maybe the role was too thin for her to shine.